Who are Videoslots?
Our site was born online in 2011 where a handful of entrepreneurs who had a knack for entertaining others helped build our second home into what it is today. Our unique product offering and experience we offer our customers is what enables our brand to shine.
What will you be doing?
As the Head of Payments and Risk, you will be primarily responsible for the company’s strategy implementation for the Fraud, Risk, and AML policies, procedures, manuals, and implementation of best practices for the daily operations. You shall assess potential areas of risk and flag such matters accordingly for the correct action to be taken as well as make recommendations to new payment methods that don’t expose or put the business at risk. Develop your talent to run your department efficiently while also maintaining integrity, customer focus, and company goals while also ensuring any potential risks are mitigated and fraud losses are minimized.
- Report to Senior Management and Board focusing on strategy implementation for the fraud, AML internal policies, procedures, manuals, and best practices for the daily operations
- Evaluate the fraud, AML risks associated with new product launches, new territory launches and changes to existing products, funding methods, etc.
- Implementing payments optimization strategies to maximize deposit levels and acceptance rates
- Training, guiding, and providing leadership to the Fraud, Payments and AML Department
- Handling of high-risk/critical payments, Fraud, AML related Escalations
- Providing and implementing a strategy regarding customer registration, verification, CDD, EDD, and AML4 processes and guidelines
- Assist the General Counsel in regulatory system audits, risk assessments, and AML internal procedures
- Be involved in planning and implementing security measures designed to limit the likelihood of criminal activities taking place through the Company’s services
- Handling of complex and or unresolved payments and fraud-related escalations from Fraud & Payment Agents/ Team Leader
- Chargeback Management and Reporting on losses to the COO
- Agent quality and performance assessment reviews
- Managing, setting, and overseeing the team’s performance objectives
- Ownership, negotiation, and management of payment and fraud third-party relationships, including banks, PSPs, verification providers, acquirers, fraud systems
- Handling relationships with third-party game providers for enhanced investigations
- Report system bugs, errors, improvements to the board, and senior management to improve the customer journey and internal departmental efficiencies.
- Provides line management with reports and analytics and performance of the fraud, payments, and AML Teams
- Drive and implement current and future key Projects linked to Fraud, Payments, and AML
- Overseeing the payments processing function and ensuring the quickest possible turnaround times on customer withdrawals
- Identify changes to legislation, rules, or industry guidance to ensure that the Company meets its statutory obligations and internal requirements in respect to the prevention of money laundering prevention and to ensure this is communicated effectively to management and staff.
- Investigate/review reports of suspicious transactions/circumstances, as well as prepare and submit reports to senior management and/or MLRO for review
- Suggest, review and carry out a gap analysis on onboarding tools to assist in AML, Risk, and Compliance ensuring any potential company risks in terms of AML are mitigated and adhered to meet regulatory requirements
- Carry out any other duties in respect of transaction monitoring and Money Laundering Prevention and Counter-Terrorism as may reasonably be required and constantly communicate with the MLRO in relation to high-level risk accounts for awareness and mitigation
Who are you?
- A fluent English speaker
- Experience with the MGA and UKGC is mandatory whilst experience with the Swedish, Danish, Spanish and Italian jurisdictions will be considered an advantage
- An inspiring leader with previous experience in a similar role with a proven track record of coaching and developing people
- Sound knowledge of current laws, regulations, and common practices in Risk, Fraud and Payments field
- Self-motivated and someone who does not shy away from taking ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment, with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience in data analysis, with the ability to analyse large volumes of data and a logical and high-level approach to problem-solving
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Lead and support key projects and initiatives, and effectively communicate strategies across the Team, Department and Business
- Engage with and influence key internal and external stakeholders, and provide expert advice and training to support the strategic agenda
- Able to define, structure and prioritise workload for themselves and others, with the flexibility and capability to change when required
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- A brand ambassador for the Videoslots team
What we offer:
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Fexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Wednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance
- Company loyalty trip
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'