Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,000 games from over 150 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
What will you be doing?
As Senior Affiliate Manager you will be responsible for the acquisition, management, and retention of affiliate accounts.
- Acquire new affiliates and maintain the current affiliates in place
- Develop, expand and nurture existing affiliate partnerships
- Build strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company
- Establish professional working relationships with agencies and key third parties
- Recognizing your VIP affiliates and customizing packages for KPI’s
- Identify new affiliate traffic potential
- Identifying and monitoring ROI to ensure commercial viability and performance maximization with reviewing KPI’s and linking VIP Affiliates
- Contribute to affiliate marketing strategy with customer analysis and promotional strategies
- Address and implement marketing campaigns, material, and media solutions
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives for key affiliate accounts
- Plan and execute affiliate campaigns/activities and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events/seminars/conferences or other
- Be available to work evenings and weekends depending on business requirements
The above list is not exhaustive and the company reserves the right to add or remove duties as necessary to fulfill the remit of the role.
Who are you?
- You have min. 2 years of experience as an Affiliate Manager within the iGaming industry
- You have excellent analytical skills and you enjoy data-mining
- You have a good understanding of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, and Social Media)
- You have excellent presentation skills and networking is your backbone
- You are an excellent communicator in both verbal and written English
- You are proactive and able to come up with new initiatives
- You are a creative problem-solver and have a positive can-do attitude
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office, especially using Excel
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Wednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance
- Company loyalty trip
- Free breakfast and lunch provided via our brand new penthouse kitchen
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'