Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,000 games from over 150 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be working with Software Development Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers to understand different project features and implement automated test tools and frameworks that help deliver quality features with efficiency.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will:
• Establish and maintain test automation frameworks.
• Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrade existing practices and processes.
• Develop new automated tests and tools for our product's frontend, backend APIs and other services.
• Collaborate with Software Development Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers to determine which tests would provide most benefit and prioritizing automation of those tests accordingly.
• Collaborate with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process.
• Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in testing, testability, and maintainability in collaboration with the wider Quality function.
• Strive for the fastest feedback possible. Test parallelization should be a top priority.
• Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments.
• Track and communicate automated test coverage and test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner.
• Understand project features, review technical designs, and implement automated test tools that help deliver quality features with efficiency.
Who are you?
• You have proven experience working in a comparable role
• You have a good understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
• You have a passion for testing, development, and design.
• You have experience developing test automation tools and frameworks.
• You have experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis)
• You have experience developing high quality test strategies.
• You have working knowledge of Unix/Linux and object-oriented programming in PHP, Java or C#.
• You have coding experience with automation frameworks, tools, and services for mobile.
• You have a good command of both verbal and written English.
• Experience in iGaming would be considered an advantage.
• Having a degree in Information Technology or another related field would be considered an advantage
• Having an ISTQB certification would be considered an advantage.
What we offer:
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'
Your application was submitted successfully.