You’re probably asking yourself “Why should I read all of this?”
Well, are you looking to work with living legends, in a superb environment, on exciting projects and get a mind-blowing package at the same time? Then look no further!
We are Videoslots, the world’s BIGGEST online casino!
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,300 games from over 160 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
You will play a crucial role in establishing QA automation processes while taking part in our exciting journey!
As a QA Automation Engineer you will work with Software Development Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers to understand the different project features, implement automated test tools and frameworks that help deliver quality features with efficiency.
What will you be doing?
- Establish and maintain test automation frameworks
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrade existing practices and processes
- Develop new automated tests and tools for our product's frontend, backend APIs and other services
- Collaborate with Software Development Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers to determine which tests would provide most benefit and prioritizing automation of those tests accordingly
- Collaborate with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process
- Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in testing, testability, and maintainability in collaboration with the wider Quality function
- Strive for the fastest feedback possible. Test parallelization should be a top priority
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments
- Track and communicate automated test coverage and test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner
- Understand project features, review technical designs, and implement automated test tools that help deliver quality features with efficiency
Who are you?
- You have experience developing and maintaining test automation tools and frameworks
- You have solid experience with automation frameworks, tools, and services for mobile
- You have the ability to identify, develop and design automated tests to replace manual tests to increase delivery time while improving quality gates
- You have proven experience working in a comparable role typically in iGaming would be considered an advantage
- You have experience with Continuous Integration Systems (Jenkins but not limited from others if necessary)
- You have a good understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- You must have good command of both verbal and written English
- You have a degree in Information Technology or another related field
- Experience of conducting Performance Tests will be considered as a plus
- Having an ISTQB certification (Nice to have)
Ready for the best part? Here’s what you’ll get for your hard work:
- Flexible start and finish times
- Remote working opportunity within Malta
- Remote working opportunity partially based in Malta (min 180 days/year)
- Relocation package and assistance
- Free breakfast and lunch provided via our brand new penthouse kitchen
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Wellness allowance
- Refer a friend bonus
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Company loyalty trip
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'