You’re probably asking yourself “Why should I read all of this?”
Well, are you looking to work with living legends, in a superb environment, on exciting projects and get a mind-blowing package at the same time? Then look no further!
We are Videoslots, the world’s BIGGEST online casino!
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,300 games from over 160 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
You will play a crucial role in the development life-cycle while taking part in our exciting journey!
What will you be doing?
As a Frontend Developer, you will be designing and implementing new features, performing code reviews, tracking down issues, and working within a product team to deliver stable and well-written solutions. Our backend is powered by a LEMP stack, GraphQL and we rely on Vue.js for our frontend. Other technologies we work with are LXC, Redis, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, and Hadoop to mention a few. We are inherently a curious team and are always on the lookout for new technologies that could potentially be incorporated into our stack.
- Design and implement new Frontend features
- Perform functional requirements analysis
- Propose and own architectural solutions across multiple projects
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Maintain and improve code in multiple projects including legacy code
- Work closely with other developers, QA, and product teams
- Apply analytical skills and be committed to quality
- Help track requests, issues, work progress, and any other changes using our project management tools
- Provide estimates and technical documentation on request
- Be sensitive to the performance, reliability, and maintainability of your code
- Work in collaboration with external partners when required
- Manage your code changes using our version control system
- Perform code reviews
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a comparable role
- You are familiar with Webpack or similar modern JS tools
- You understand the principles of User Experience (UX) analysis/design
- You are experienced with solving browser and device-specific issues
- You can multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative
- You have a good command of both verbal and written English.
- Experience in iGaming would be considered an advantage.
- Having a degree in Information Technology or another related field would be considered an advantage
Ready for the best part? Here’s what you’ll get for your hard work:
- Flexible start and finish times
- Remote working opportunity within Malta
- Remote working opportunity partially based in Malta (min 180 days/year)
- Relocation package and assistance
- Free breakfast and lunch provided via our brand new penthouse kitchen
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Wellness allowance
- Refer a friend bonus
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Company loyalty trip
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'