You’re probably asking yourself “Why should I read all of this?”
Well, are you looking to work with living legends, in a superb environment, on exciting projects and get a mind-blowing package at the same time? Then look no further!
We are Videoslots, the world’s BIGGEST online casino!
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,300 games from over 160 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
You will play a pivotal role in changing the way how we do affiliation while taking part in our exciting journey! To give you the POWER, we provide you with free food daily from our penthouse kitchen.
As an Affiliate Manager at Videoslots, you will work within a small Affiliate Team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. You will be responsible for acquisition, management, and retention of affiliate accounts. This exciting position requires the ability for strategic oversight of the affiliate operations across multiple casino brands and markets, with a thorough understanding of media performance and industry benchmarks, as well as analytical knowledge of affiliate program efficiency and affiliate performance.
Are you ready to make an IMPACT? We are looking for you if you have:
- Min. 2 years of experience as an Affiliate Manager within the iGaming industry
- Excellent analytical skills, and you enjoy data-mining
- Good understanding of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, and social media)
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Outgoing personality and networking is your backbone
- Proactive mindset and you are able to come up with new initiatives
- Creative approach to problem-solving and a positive can-do attitude
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office, especially using Excel
Ready for the best part? Here’s what you’ll get for your hard work:
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Wednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance
- Company loyalty trip
- Free breakfast from our brand-new penthouse kitchen
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'
Your application was submitted successfully.