We are Videoslots, the world’s BIGGEST online casino!
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,300 games from over 160 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
What will you be doing?
You will be accountable for the full cycle coordination of our talent acquisition agenda including talent sourcing, creation of advertising through various channels, head hunting, conducting interviews and providing recommendations to hiring managers. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create and execute recruitment campaigns that add a funky WOW factor to our talent attraction strategy
- Ensure the recruitment & selection process runs smoothly from start to finish ensuring candidates receive a positive experience
- Continuous social media and job board advertising to promote our live roles, positioning Videoslots as the Employer of Choice
- Talent sourcing candidates through various channels such as LinkedIn, researching and contacting local/foreign colleges/universities, job boards, careers fairs etc.
- Sourcing candidates from recruitment agencies (senior roles) and managing these business relationships
- Updating content on careers page and social media
- Screening CV’s and providing recommendations to hiring teams as appropriate
- Management of the recruitment platform within BambooHR including its recruitment reporting function
- Researching local and international career fairs and advising hiring teams on those that would be valuable to attend
- Tracking and analysing data through social media platforms and our HRIS to provide tangible insights into our advertising and recruitment processes and evaluate how we attract talent including costs and evaluation of ROI
- Carrying out periodic competitor reviews by analysing career sites to ensure Videoslots maintains its competitive edge in the market
- Assisting hiring managers to create and tailor attractive and unique job adverts in way that make our brand and culture stand out
- Keeping your knowledge of our live roles up to date through research
- Interviewing applicants as required, analysing responses and supporting hiring teams with selection decisions
- Following up with hiring managers for candidate feedback and relaying this to job applicants and agencies
- Communicating relocation requests to our receptionist to assist new starters in a welcoming and smooth way
- Keeping the Senior People Team always updated and escalating queries if and when required
- Be a brand ambassador and ensuring all information provided to applicants and newly hired employees is accurate and correct
- Continuously produce new content for our Blog on our careers site, including writing your own articles as well as facilitating content through other teams, whilst liaising with our Content and SEO teams to ensure our content is targeting relevant online audiences in the required locations and written in line with our brand standards
Who are you?
- Fluent in English at a native level written and spoken
- Possess exceptional communication skills and be passionate about recruitment
- Previous experience in a similar role, especially in-house recruitment.
- Used to working in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to identify top talent and assess a candidate’s attitude, character and skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- In depth knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise accordingly
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Positive can-do attitude
- Hands on experience on ATS
- Create talent pipelines and source new candidates
- Be up to date on diversity and fairness in hiring all races, genders, ages etc.
What we offer:
- Penthouse Kitchen offering free breakfast and lunch
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Wednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance
- Company loyalty trip
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'