You’re probably asking yourself “Why should I read all of this?”
Well, are you looking to work with one of the best in the industry, in a superb environment, on exciting projects and get a mind-blowing package at the same time? Then look no further!
We are Videoslots, the world’s BIGGEST online casino!
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 6,000 games from over 170 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
As the Senior UX Manager, you will provide leadership to a local team of designers, and lead design work throughout the product development lifecycle. You will build and strengthen a design team that is passionate about users and transforming the way they work towards project delivery.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Mentor and nurture a team of graphic and product designers who will report to you.
- Own overall end-to-end user experience design across the entire product - from the big picture down to specifics of feature or service flows.
- Help define product requirements by collaborative brainstorming and high-level prototyping.
- Develop and maintain signature aesthetics, standards and brand integrity.
- Communicate with stakeholders, product team and developers to create the final product UI.
- Collaborate with the product team to manage the backlog and deliveries aligning with roadmap requirements.
- Own and deliver design projects, report progress and collect feedback accordingly.
Who are you?
- You have 5+ years’ experience in UX and/or related field and 3+ years management experience.
- You are skilled in mentoring and growing teams of 4+ people with a focus on leadership and user-centric design.
- You have experience designing for a broad set of form factors and environments including web, desktop and mobile.
- You have a deep understanding of front-end web development and mobile development platforms; measurable success in coaching design teams to innovate across platforms.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Proactive mindset and you are able to come up with new initiatives
- Experience in iGaming is considered a plus
What do we offer?
- Relocation Package
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance
- Company loyalty trip
- Free breakfast and lunch provided via our brand new penthouse kitchen
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'