We are Videoslots, the world’s BIGGEST online casino!
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 6,000 games from over 170 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a talented, diligent Site Reliability Engineer to maintain and administer the company's information systems. The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical systems. Other responsibilities include the troubleshooting of hardware, software, and networking issues, as well as ensuring that all computing operations run with optimal performance and security.
You will have the following tasks:
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical computer resources.
- Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use
- Develops procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
- Develops and maintains adequate system monitoring and alerting to maximize benefits and minimize impacts on the end user experience.
- Responsible for resolving escalated service issues.
- Provide technical services and support for the following areas:
- Internal systems, cloud and network infrastructure.
- Virtualization technologies: VMware, Microsoft, LXC
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications
- Participate in the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review.
- Keeps systems update with the proper updates and hardening techniques are applied and deviations properly highlighted.
Who are you?
- Proven experience as a Site Reliability Engineer, DevOps, System Administrator, or similar role for at least 2 years.
- Experience with databases, proxies, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Proficiency with configuration management tools.
- Proficiency with log management and visualization (ELK stack).
- Proficiency with CI/CD pipelines.
- Proficiency with containerization and orchestration (Docker, etc.)
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Linux and Windows.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts and integrate with automated solutions such as Ansible and Docker.
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certifications are considered as a plus.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude.
Ready for the best part? Here’s what we offer!
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch provided via our brand-new penthouse kitchen
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance
- Company loyalty trip
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here