We are Videoslots, the world’s BIGGEST online casino!
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 7,000 games from over 180 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
What will you be doing?
As Head of Legal and Compliance, you will be responsible for leading and developing the Legal and Compliance team covering all legal, regulatory risk and compliance matters. This role is part of the middle management team and you will be working closely with the General Counsel to support the overall strategy and objective of the legal and compliance function.
Your tasks will be to:
- Manage all the legal requirements covering:
- Regulatory risk
- Contractual matters and disputes, security and IP, corporate governance
- Anti-money laundering, responsible gambling, consumer rights, privacy and data protection
- Manage all the compliance activities in our targeted markets including
- Licence application processes
- Regulatory assessments and audits
- Regulatory reporting
- Policies & procedures and training
- Develop and lead a team of lawyers providing inspiring leadership through goal setting, prioritizing workflow and sharing expertise and knowledge
- Lead and support key projects and initiatives, and effectively communicate strategies across the team, Department and Business
- Engage with and influence key internal and external stakeholders, and provide expert advice to support the strategic agenda
Who are you?
- You have Master’s or doctorate degree in Law or similar field
- You have experience as a down-to-earth leader in a similar role with a proven track record of coaching and developing people
- You have sound knowledge of current laws, regulations, and common practices in compliance and able to provide training
- You have experience with the MGA and UKGC is mandatory whilst experience with the Swedish, Danish, Spanish and Italian jurisdictions will be considered an advantage
- You demonstrate self-motivation with the ability to take ownership in a dynamic environment with a positive, ‘can-do’ mindset
- You have the ability to define, structure and prioritize workload for yourself and for others, with the flexibility and capability to change when required
- You have the ability to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- You act as a brand ambassador for the Videoslots team
- You are a person who leads by example
- You are a true believer of teamwork
- You can work under pressure
- You are creative problem-solver
Ready for the best part? Here’s what you’ll get for your hard work:
- Flexible start and finish times
- Relocation package and assistance
- Free breakfast and lunch provided via our brand new penthouse kitchen
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Wellness allowance
- Refer a friend bonus
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Company loyalty trip
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'