Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 8,000 games from over 180 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
What will you be doing?
The Junior Affiliate Manager is responsible for the helping the affiliate team with acquisition, management and retention of affiliate accounts as well as providing support, reporting and compliance.
- Acquire new affiliates and maintain the current affiliates portfolio in place
- Develop, expand and nurture existing and new affiliate partnerships
- All general account management duties
- Build strong internal connections to ensure collaboration between the various departments
- Fulfil department and personal KPI’s as delivered by management
- Regularly review affiliate performances to measure affiliate effectiveness and ensure profitability
- Report any irregularities in traffic
- Identifying and monitoring the ROI to ensure commercial efficiency
- Monitor the affiliate’s marketing spend, ensure is in line with agreed budgets
- Execute affiliate campaigns/activities and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events/seminars/conferences or other
- Be available to work evenings and weekends depending on business requirements (when applicable)
The above list is not exhaustive and the company reserves the right to add or remove duties as necessary to fulfil the remit of the role.
Who are you?
- You have minimum of 1 year experience in any role within the iGaming industry
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English (knowledge in another language is considered an advantage)
- You have excellent negotiation skills
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
- You can work as part of a team and on own initiative
- You are enthusiastic and can-do attitude
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office, especially using Excel
What do we offer?
- Relocation package and assistance
- Private health insurance
- Wellness allowance
- Penthouse kitchen providing breakfast and lunch
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Birthday leave
- Professional development support
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Company loyalty trip
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'